Thursday, July 30, 2009

Reflections on a Semester

Wow, I am so glad Break is here! They weren't kidding when they said that this program is A LOT of work! I feel so accomplished.

So things started off a little rocky. I wasn't sure that I was going to make any friends or really like the program, even though I felt that I was here because God willed it. (But still, don't we all doubt Him sometimes?) When I got here, my nerves were immediately eased by Ashleigh coming and sitting next to me (Thanks!) and the amazing preparation and understanding of the professors. I dived right in with open eyes and managed to get all of my work in before the deadlines.

Sometimes it's hard to figure out the reason behind the lessons we're doing. But I think the past two weeks have been soooo insightful and helpful. Maybe it's because I've subbed before, but I feel completely prepared for next semester in the schools.

Ah, just a short one, but I have to run and go do my presentation today! (First day nerves are back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment