Friday, February 12, 2010

The funniest day ever.

So today, Brent was gone. I had this great lecture about the Home Front planned, and everything was going to run smoothly. Here's why that failed:

1) The sub didn't show up, so we were forced to go to the cafeteria. I call this "AmStud Internment."
2) Violin players were in and out of our classes all day to serenade students.
3) Singers were in and out of my classes all day to serenade students (and me!!!)
4) A random band that was not part of this operation came in and sang an entire 3 minute song to the class, and I later found out that they were suspended.
5) The class could not settle down enough to make connections from the Home Front to the rest of the unit.
6) I drank too much Red Bull.

BUT, we are doing Myth Busters instead today, and they don't need to be prepared to take in any educational substance for that.

All in all, a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment